♡ Updated Skincare Routine 2016 | Day & Night ♡

2:04 PM

When it comes to skincare, I have to admit, I'm not the best at it. There will be days where I am so tired I just give up with doing my whole skincare routine at night and there will also be times where I will do my skincare routine day after day after day in the morning and the evening. 

One of the goals that I have set for myself for 2016 is to stick to my skincare routine and take care of my skin a lot more. Let's see how long I keep this up for! My skincare routine has changed quite a bit since the one I talked about back in 2014. It's still pretty simple but it's what works for my skin incredibly well so it may differ from person to person depending on their skin type. What works for me, may not work for you or you just feel as though it doesn't do the job for you. 

My daytime and night-time skincare routines differ from each other a little so I figured, why not just talk about them both in a single post rather than writing two separate posts for them. I hope you like it! 

DAY SKINCARE ROUTINE



 So in the mornings, I start off with the Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel and I usually just put a little amount (like a 50p coin size) onto the palm on my hands and mix it until it lathers. Before I do this, I make sure that my all of my makeup has been removed from my face and that I have splashed my face with water. This is literally one of my skincare holy grails that I have been using for as long as I can remember. 



Once I've washed off the facial wash gel, I dry my face with a towel, making sure that I pat my face down with the towel rather than rub. I then apply the L'Oreal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser. With this you only need to dot small amounts onto your face. So I dot small amounts on my cheeks, my nose, my forehead, my chin and my neck and then rub it in making sure that it's all absorbed into my skin. What I love about this moisturiser is that it's consistency is incredible and it feels so light on the skin. It also does not make my skin look really shiny which is another positive for me.


The last product in my daytime skincare routine is called Aveeno Moisturising Cream. I have been using this since last September since my skin tends to get a lot more drier in the autumn/winter times and I have seen such a big difference in my skin since I began using this. My skin has been left feeling super soft and hydrated when I use this alongside the other two products. (Also, if you are prone to eczema, it works wonders to help keep it under control/get rid of it!). I apply this either alongside the L'Oreal moisturiser above, or just on it's own after using the Simple gel. Either way, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. 

NIGHT SKINCARE ROUTINE


After taking off all my makeup and washing my face with the Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel, I apply the Along Came Betty Detox Pure Pores mask. I have been in love with this ever since it caught my eye and I just had to try it out and I am not disappointed. As stated on the box, this detox mask 'helps target greasy spot prone areas and purifies your T-Zone'. I use this every other night and I have noticed such a difference in my skin as well as any pores which have faded. The directions for this mask is to massage onto the skin until all the beads dissolve. You can either leave this on for 5 minutes for a quick skin treatment or 15 minutes for a deep cleansing facial. I always tend to leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse!




The last step of my nighttime skincare routine is that once the detox mask is all washed off, I use the L'Oreal Triple Active Night Hydrating Moisturiser. I apply this the same way I apply the day moisturiser and I am always waking up with my skin feel hydrated instead of feeling dry like it used to. I find that this absorbs into my skin really well which is why when I wake up the next morning, my face is super soft. 
~
This was my updated skincare routine! It has been a really long time since I last posted due to college and just life in general. 

Be sure to let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of the products I have mentioned above as well as any of your skincare holy grails! 

Love, Priti xo 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing about Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel that i also always used Natural skincare and i wants to know that can i get this in UK?

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images